[Marxism] Corey Robin - It's time to start thinking about a realignment

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 07:40:22 MST 2017

We need to make a realignment, and that means taking on and overturning not
only the Republican Party but also the Democratic Party. That’s the way
every realignment has worked: it’s not just one party that goes, but both
parties that go in some way, shape, or form. I have no idea if the way
forward is a third party, a reconstituted Democratic Party, or something
more fundamental in the streets—or all three and something beyond all that,
too. I do know that we on the left have to ensure that whatever comes out
of this catastrophe is something more than a return to the status quo.
Assuming of course we have time to turn it to our favor. Which I believe we
do.

http://coreyrobin.com/2017/02/16/its-time-to-start-thinking-about-a-realignment-2-things-for-the-left-to-do/