[Marxism] Foreign Policy of Cruel Populism.

Prashad, Vijay Vijay.Prashad at trincoll.edu
Wed Feb 22 19:30:34 MST 2017

Is Donald Trump an 'isolationist'? I don't think so. That is the essence of my report in today's The Hindu, http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/a-foreign-policy-of-cruel-populism/article17348551.ece?homepage=true.

Here is also a report of the use of Depleted Uranium ammunition by the United States in Syria two years ago - and the promise by the Trump administration to go nuclear against ISIS. His entire national security team (Mattis-Kelley-McMaster) all served in Iraq during Bush's war. These are men with their fingers stained in radioactivity. You can read that report here: http://www.alternet.org/world/us-killing-innocent-civilians-iraq.

Vijay.

Vijay Prashad
Professor of International Studies
Author: The Death of the Nation and the Future of the Arab Revolution (2016<http://www.ucpress.edu/book.php?isbn=9780520293267>).
Co-Editor (with Karim Makdisi): Land of Blue Helmets: The United Nations and the Arab World (2016<http://www.ucpress.edu/book.php?isbn=9780520286948>).
Columnist: Frontline, Alternet and BirGün.