[Marxism] White House bars Daily News, multiple outlets from press briefing - NY

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Feb 24 19:28:27 MST 2017

On 2/24/17 9:11 PM, Marla Vijaya kumar via Marxism wrote:
> Louis,           The readers' reactions on the news of blocking news
> agencies, remind me strongly of the methods used by Fundamentalist
> Hindutva trolls here in India. Perhaps, Trump is following Modi in
> manufacturing consent through trolls.Vijaya Kumar Marla

What the hell is going on over there? Today, an Indian FB friend asked
me to recommend readings on how the German left dealt with Hitler before
he took power in order to figure out how to deal with Modi. And a  week
earlier a Pakistani friend wrote that he feels totally hemmed in by the
Islamists. What a mess.