[Marxism] White House bars Daily News, multiple outlets from press briefing - NY

Marla Vijaya kumar marlavk at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 08:09:48 MST 2017

Louis,
 I am surprised by your question, "what the hell is going on there." Am I to understand that you are not aware of the developments in India in the past 3 years after Modi's BJP came to power. For most of our Western comrades, India with 1/5 of the world's humanity doesn't just figure on their radar. Now that you have a clone of Modi riding on yourbacks in US, you are concerned.

Vijaya Kumar Marla

I am posting a URL from the prestigeous Frontline magazine on Modi's (mis)rule.Big Brother in Delhi
Frontline, January 20, 2017
Big Brother in Delhi

|   |
Big Brother in Delhi
 Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who came in with the slogan “minimum government, maximum governance”, has become t...  |  |