[Marxism] Fwd: Before Lenin: Bolshevik Theory and Practice in February 1917 Revisited | Historical Materialism

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Feb 27 16:18:17 MST 2017

On 2/27/17 10:32 AM, Andrew Pollack via Marxism wrote:

> An important article, IMO, and I'm very much looking forward to the next
> installment.

I have a lot of respect for Eric Blanc's writings on the national
question but I think that there are problems with his attempt at making
the pre-April Theses Bolshevik Party immune from criticisms. This has a
lot to do with Lars Lih's scholarship as is obvious from his article. I
may or may not deal with Eric's article per se but I wrote a critique of
Lih here that is germane to the discussion:

https://louisproyect.org/2015/08/15/lars-lih-and-lenins-april-theses/