[Marxism] request for info on the NY Times

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:45:45 MST 2017

I made some critical remarks on a local anti-Trump discussion blog
concerning the role of the Times in leading up to the 2003 war/occupation
of Iraq. One reply was this -

"It's not the same NYT. They've since hired an ombudsman and have
transformed themselves before our eyes for the digital age. But I think
it's absolutely incorrect to say that it's the same newspaper it was in
2003, when it contributed to that obscene drum-beat for war. I for one
could not live without reading it, and I hope it continues to publish for a
very long time."

Not following them closely other than the occasional article posted here,
is anyone here up to speed about their positions during the Obama years and
how they haven't really changed?

Feel free to contact me privately.

Dennis Brasky