[Marxism] antiwar "leaders" to Putin/Morales: save the children!

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 12:14:26 MST 2017

The liberal antiwar "leaders" on the UFPJ list are falling all over
themselves to promote this moveon petition begging Morales and Putin to
save the starving children of Yemen:

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/bolivia_onu-russiaun?r_by=1135580

While they continue their search for condescending saviors, back on Planet
Earth we have this brilliant statement from Syrians showing support for the
Yemeni people:
http://www.al-manshour.org/node/7276

And we have huge openings for discussions with the Yemeni community, like
the tens of thousands who observed a recent general strike in New York -
and are planning a shorter one in solidarity with next week's International
Women's Strike.