[Marxism] A new workers party: "Blueprint" or Perspectives?

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 2 22:26:38 MST 2017

I'm game for trying  anything anytime that does not involve creating a new bible. I have serious doubts our heretofore sectarian grouplets will somehow overcome themselves, but life always has a tendency to surprise you.

I remain looking . . . revolutionaries sometimes are marked by our patience rather than our impatience.

Mark : "I'm sure that several of us who have no organizational dog in this fight would be quite happy to help ease this process . . . entirely informally and with no formal assignment or title or credit.  We just want this thing done."
<http://lists.csbs.utah.edu/options/marxism/mtomas3%40hotmail.com>