[Marxism] Rojava or Northern Syria?

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 19:23:23 MST 2017

My own comment when pasting that article on Facebook:
"I'm not buying it.
a) it abandons the Kurds elsewhere, and b) it claims to be a solution to
problems of Syrians - not by joining the fight against Assad, but by
lecturing them to adopt the Great God Ocalan's beliefs. (see linked 'social
contract')
Feh.