[Marxism] Fwd: Syria and the Left | Jacobin

Nick Fredman nick.j.fredman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:43:09 MST 2017

Since GL site specific searches for "Tony Iltis" and "Syria" with either
"warlord" or "bandit" reveal that Tony has used these terms in relation to
Libya and Afghanistan but not Syria, I assumed you were exaggerating for
dramtic effect, rather than have a real if baseless complaint. My bad.

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=site:www.greenleft.org.au+tony+iltis+syria+warlord

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=site:www.greenleft.org.au+tony+iltis+syria+bandit

It doesn't look like anyone else in GL has either:

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=site:www.greenleft.org.au+syria+warlord

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=site:www.greenleft.org.au+syria+bandit