[Marxism] the inauguration

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:39:00 MST 2017

It is 7.30 am here in Brisbane and I am have been sitting gazing blankly at
the bamboo shoots struggling to force their way in through the window of my
study. Already the temperature is inexorably moving into the 30s Centigrade
- over 100F for you backward types.

The list has gone silent on the inauguration.  Over at Lenin's Tomb,
Richard Seymour has gone fully into his mourning and melancholy and despair
phase - The Eco-system is dying, Theresa May has won, etc etc.

Meanwhile, I cling stubbornly to the hope that this collective shitting in
their own pants by the powerful - that is, the election of Trump, will be
the gesture that finally sparks the Great Refusal.

I was hoping from something from the List - ah well

comradely

Gary