[Marxism] President Elect Trump

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Jan 24 06:10:04 MST 2017

On 1/24/17 12:12 AM, Anthony Boynton via Marxism wrote:

> Wow! What a weird week, what a weird time in history. Makes me think of my
> old pal, Zippy. he reminds me of the new president of the United States
>
> [image: Image result for zippy the pinhead]

I am still having trouble wrapping my head around the idea that Trump
brought a claque of his supporters to the meeting he had with the CIA to
provide applause for him like a bunch of trained seals. I have been
politically tuned in since 1965 when the war in Vietnam woke me from my
existentialist/mystic/post-beatnik/pot-smoking slumber but I have never
seen anything quite like this.