[Marxism] Fwd: Anti-Trump US Color Revolution Includes Soros and Clinton ‘Purple’ Takeover? | Zero Hedge

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 06:42:54 MST 2017

George Soros seems to be the reincarnation of Adam Weishaupt.

It seems to me that radicals usually carry the potential for the same kind
of mental habits that permeate the wider civic culture.  I'm sure it
occurred to most of us who did not support either lesser evil that Clinton
people from the very top appealed to the same kind of unarguable asserted
myths as the Trump people.  One side explains their losing in the polls
because the election is somehow rigged by a vast, dark, unprovable
conspiracy.  In response, the other explains that they lost in the end
because of a different, equally dark, unprovable conspiracy.  All
sanctified by the imprimatur of the media.

So, we probably shouldn't expect the entire of the self-identified Left to
avoid buying into the same approach.

ML