[Marxism] Bhaskar Sunkara: Our Alternative

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Jan 29 10:29:37 MST 2017

On 1/29/17 12:07 PM, Tristan Sloughter via Marxism wrote:

> I don't see how this is comparable to Browderism or what is
> objectionable about it.

It has to do with Browder's Baryshnikov ability to pirouette deftly from
one toe to the other, from the left to the right. For 80 years, ever
since the Popular Front turn, it requires a considerable amount of
talent to sustain the impression that you were opposed to capitalism
while at the same time supporting a "tactical" approach to one of the
world's oldest continuously functioning capitalist parties. That talent
Sunkara possesses in spades.