[Marxism] NO STALINIST VIOLENCE IN OUR MOVEMENTS!

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 20:56:29 MST 2017

Workers World in Houston physically attacked demonstrations back in the
early 1970s, initiating it all by accepting a debate over antiwar strategy
and then disrupting it.  I viewed that, at the time and since, as a local
aberration--the result of WWP's having recruited a preexisting local group
with its own peculiar ideas about how to go about having an impact.

Even then, though, the responsibility falls on the organization to reign in
people if they're doing what the organization doesn't want done.

ml