[Marxism] NO STALINIST VIOLENCE IN OUR MOVEMENTS!

Michael Karadjis mkaradjis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 22:46:07 MST 2017

The definition of the word "violence" has expanded, and rightly so, and
so we could well call this shameless disruption of of an event
supporting the amazing work of the WH, by a bunch of arrogant,
self-aggrandising western tyrant-boot-lickers, "violence". Or perhaps
not. One thing is for sure though: "violent" or otherwise, if the
organisers had decided to violently eject these scum, they would have
been fully justified. The self-restraint was amazing.