[Marxism] More fallout from travel ban

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 14 09:49:22 MDT 2017

Girl Guides of Canada cancelling trips to the U.S., citing travel concerns
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/girl-guides-of-canada-cancelling-trips-to-the-u-s-citing-travel-concerns-1.4022985

Sarah Kiriliuk, national manager of marketing and communications for the Girl Guides of Canada, said the decision is a precautionary move.
"We have lots of girls across the country that travel every year overseas and to the U.S.," she told CBC News Network.
"We really wanted to make sure that no girl gets left behind."
She said that trips are planned months in advance and it would be disappointing if anyone got to the border and was turned away.
"We wanted to make sure there was zero risk," she said.