[Marxism] Meals on Wheels

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 16 09:54:19 MDT 2017

I have known of the Meals on Wheels program for a long time.  It seems to be widely available.  I have never known it to be subject to any controversy.  So I was struck to hear that funding will be cut in the proposed US budget.
Given the large number of people who have volunteered with Meals on Wheels and the large number of people who have benefited from its services I wonder what the political impact of this cut will be.
			ken h

http://www.nanaimomealsonwheels.ca/
Our mandate is to provide nutritious meals to those unable to cook for themselves.