[Marxism] UN Syria Commission clears YPG/J and SDF of ethnic cleansing charges

Michael Karadjis mkaradjis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 18:42:00 MDT 2017

Again let me paraphrase Chris:

The US has been bombing Syrian and Iraqi cities (and countless others
around the world for years).

The YPG/SDF are supported systematically by the US (to a far more
massive and systematic degree than any revels have ever been "supported"
by Turkey or Saudis (let alone today!), most notably, by the very same
US air force that does the bombing.

I think it is reasonable to assume that if such groups came to power and
had control of an air force they would be prepared to bomb cities that
rebelled against their rule.

Saudi Arabia has been bombing Yemeni cities.

Some Syrian rebel groups are supported by Turkey and/or Saudi Arabia.  I