[Marxism] What Americans are thinking

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 19 08:56:20 MDT 2017

I was aware that some right wing groups have set up their own phone service providers to advance their political agenda.
Today I caught an ad on MSNBC for credomobile which allows subscribers to donate to a variety of progressive causes.
The ad showed a No Pipeline placard, other placards with Feminism is Another Word for Equality, as well as Another Credo Member Against Racism.  Also seen more than once was the rainbow flag.
They believe there is a big enough market for this that it is worth their while to advertise on cable TV.
			ken h

http://www.credomobile.com/lp/plans/plansv4.aspx?pc=404100&utm_source=tv&utm_medium=drtv&utm_content=drtvlp&utm_campaign=404100&phone=8002610575&