[Marxism] Will Trump last four years?

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 23:11:24 MDT 2017

It's really sheer hubris that makes us continue to ask questions that need
a crystal ball. But we do and really that is about the future in the
present. We are saying in effect that the balance of forces now are such
that Trump will go.

>From here I have no idea of the lived texture of American politics. But I
am inclined to agree with John that Trump will be wheeled off stage.

I am not at all sure, moreover, that a foreign war would save him. The Iraq
War was touch and go for a while.  A Trump War would have all of us on the
streets.  He has no mandate to end the world and that would be said very
loudly and clearly and with a degree of militancy that the Iraq protests
lacked.

comradely

Gary.