[Marxism] Fwd: Letter from North America (number 2)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Mar 22 16:30:23 MDT 2017

This is the second of Ernie Tate’s letters to Left Unity detailing and
analysing the struggles against Trump as they emerge on the other side
of the pond. As we work to build the movement here against the turn to
the right in politics so too are we building stronger links with
struggles and movements in the US and Canada.  Ernie is a lifelong
revolutionary who emigrated to Canada from Northern Ireland as a young
man. In the 1960s working in Britain he was one of the most important
activists of the Vietnam Solidarity Campaign. He has recently produced a
two volume memoir of that period, “Revolutionary Activism of the 1950s
and 1960s”, published by Resistance Books. Now at the age of 82 and
living in Toronto he is still active and an acute observer of the
political scene.

full: http://www.thenorthstar.info/?p=13215