[Marxism] This Is What’s Really Behind North Korea’s Nuclear Provocations

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 24 12:03:48 MDT 2017

John Obrien asks:
Are there no Koreans who might know more about Korea than Bruce Cumings?

A good question.  Which leads me to ask who are the leading authorities on Korea.  It would make sense that this should be a Korean.
But that leads me to ask what is the state of intellectual inquiry in Korea, North and South.  Do the politics in both parts of Korea allow for free inquiry and scholarly debate?

			ken h