[Marxism] This Is What’s Really Behind North Korea’s Nuclear Provocations

DW dwaltersmia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 12:19:23 MDT 2017

No, John is wrong to race-bait Louis here. I think this is an important
point.

What Louis noted, in passing, is this "From Bruce Cumings, the world's
leading authority on Korea and a Marxist."

That IS accurate. NO, there is not a Korean "world's leading authority on
Korea...". The operative word is "world's" not just "authority". That is,
if taken to mean who the WORLD looks to for commentary, whose written more
peer reviewed papers, who has been cited more then it is likely NOT a
Korean.

Louis' statement stands (and I'm not one to go out of my way to defend
Louis).

David