[Marxism] United's dress code

DW dwaltersmia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 11:50:03 MDT 2017

This is completely old news. I live within a few miles of the giant United
maintenance facility in San Francisco's airport. When I traveled in the
1990s on passes secured from IAM members who I knew *business* there were
no "restrictions" on what you could wear...you HAD to wear business cloths
straight up. That is, if you traveled in first or business class. If you
traveled in coach it was not a problem.

The bigger issue now is that employee free passes are not worth what they
used to be. When traveling you have to go on standby, and trips that have
few open seats are quite rare.

David