[Marxism] NZ: Labour & Greens declare commitment to 'fiscal responsibility'

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 19:56:28 MDT 2017

It means that we will have to have another crash before these clowns do a
rethink. Not surprising given the record of NZ Labor as the driving force
for neoliberalism in 1984 with the execrable Roger Douglas leading the
charge.

I think the Keating nostalgia that grips the Labor Party still, is very
much inclined to ignore the role of Keating and Douglas in bringing
neoliberalism to Australian and NZ. At least there does not appear to be
any nostalgia for Douglas.

comradely

Gary

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 11:27 AM, Philip Ferguson via Marxism <