[Marxism] Orwell-bad history?

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Sun May 7 14:37:55 MDT 2017

Agreed totally, Andrew. Orwell is a very mixed figure.  But Homage to
Catalonia does have its moment of seeing that the spontaneous right thing
to do is to join the revolution.  I like Raymond Williams' book on Orwell
2nd edition btw especially re Orwell's attitude towards the poor and the
character called "Orwell" that he created in his work

comradely

Gary