[Marxism] Interview With Max Blumenthal: Syria and the Failure of the Left

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon May 8 07:06:02 MDT 2017

On 5/8/17 8:50 AM, Andrew Stewart via Marxism wrote:

> Rania Khalek and Kevin Gosztola interview
> https://shadowproof.com/2017/05/07/interview-max-blumenthal-unauthorized-disclosure/

He [Blumenthal] draws attention to some of the poor coverage of the
Syrian conflict by “Democracy Now!”

---

When I see something like this, I slap my forehead.

Seymour Hersh has been interviewed 25 times on Democracy Now.

Same with Patrick Cockburn.

Anand Gopal was interviewed ONCE.

Robin Yassin-Kassab was NEVER interviewed.

Idrees Ahmad was NEVER interviewed.

And Rania Khalek had the gumption to state that the Western left
"failed" Syria.