[Marxism] Comey firing and investigations

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Thu May 11 12:41:19 MDT 2017

Some of the current crisis reminds me of the Pentagon papers and later the reporting of Woodward and Bernstein on Watergate.
Also some of the legal troubles Nixon had.

We do not need to set aside our opposition to the bourgeois media or to the capitalist state in order to welcome whatever revelations come our way, whatever the motivations that may lead to these revelations.  I include in this the revelations from the Clinton campaign.
It is unfortunate that the hackers who revealed that information were unable or disinclined to make similar revelations regarding the Trump campaign.

ken h