[Marxism] Assadist contradictions

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue May 16 16:26:32 MDT 2017

Interesting contradictions. British Maoist Sukant Chandan remains loyal
to Assad and a romanticized vision of Gaddafi blasts the Vanessa
Beeley/Eva Bartlett/Tim Anderson wing of the Baathist amen corner on FB:

Here I argue in 2mins that there are many who advocated on Press TV and
RT etc years that Trump would be 'better' than Hilary,that these people
invited the man who bombed Syria and Afghanistan, humiliated Russia,
went to the brink of war with Korea and China, that these people should
either apologise publicly and conduct some serious self critique (I made
a wrong analysis on Obama, have apologised for that many times and
critically self analysed a lot publicly for years), or they should be
chased out of our circles and all platforms should be taken away from
them. They advocated for the guy who bombed two of our homelands and
threatened total war against China and Korea. These people are mainly
those organised around far-right/alt-right/fascist circles and those
collaborating with them around things like: Centre for Syncretic Studies
(and all individuals and organisations involved, which is easily found),
Katehon, New Resistance, The Duran, Saker, Fort Russ, 21st Century Wire,
Sputnik, and others. These are forces who are directly in alliance with
blatant neo-Nazi and western far right and openly fascist forces. The
rise of fascist oriented forces and leaders like Trump are *not* friends
of ours but fascist imperialist enemies of our peoples.