[Marxism] Wannacry was North Korean? Bullshit

Joaquin Bustelo jbustelo at gmail.com
Tue May 16 17:42:08 MDT 2017

In Arthur Penn's classic 1970 movie/Little Big Man,/Allardyce
Merriweather tries to teach Dustin Hoffman's title character the
honorable profession of snake oil salesman:

    Listen to me, a two legged creature will believe anything, and the
    more preposterous the better: whales speak French at the bottom of
    the sea. The horses of Arabia have silver wings. Pygmies mate with
    elephants in darkest Africa. I have sold all those propositions.

Well, I've got one that's even better: North Korea was behind's last
Friday's computer virus attack.

https://hatueysashes.blogspot.com/2017/05/bullshit-mountain-north-korea-created.html