[Marxism] The Comey "thang"

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 02:46:16 MDT 2017

This is big news here in Oz.  I have told everyone who will listen (a
rapidly diminishing number!) that the Democrats are trapped by all this.
They are (very) reluctant  to be impeachers.  I think they would much
rather hope in Obama's words, that Trump "succeeds because then America
succeeds".

But the Democrats' room to maneuver is narrowing all the time. Trump was
astonished they objected to the firing of Comey. Now that is stupid. The
Democrats had no choice. They had to pretend to be an opposition.

Will anyone on the list comment on whether they think I have got this right?

ae

Gary