[Marxism] Fwd: Who’s Afraid of the White Working Class?: On Joan C. Williams’s “White Working Class: Overcoming Class Cluelessness in America” - Los Angeles Review of Books

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu May 18 05:51:57 MDT 2017

A while back John Emerson, a Rutgers professor and FB friend, posted a
link to an article by Joan Williams explaining why her father and other
white workers were voting for Trump. I called the article bullshit as
did most other of Emerson's friends in a lengthy thread. Here is my good
comrade and friend David Roediger's take on Williams that should be
*very* interesting.

https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/whos-afraid-of-the-white-working-class-on-joan-c-williamss-white-working-class-overcoming-class-cluelessness-in-america/