[Marxism] New Hamas document replaces/overshadows 1988 charter

Jeff meisner at xs4all.nl
Mon May 22 17:27:04 MDT 2017

Very clear and well thought-out, and short enough to read through. From
my reading I found nothing to disagree with (except for the religious
references, but since god doesn't exist that doesn't amount to a
material disagreement).

http://hamas.ps/en/post/678/a-document-of-general-principles-and-policies

The release of this document deserves to be put in some context and
analyzed in terms of its contrast with the historical attitudes of
Hamas. If someone has something better then please post it to the list.
In the meantime the following opinion piece may be helpful (but from a
standpoint I'd differ with):

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/02/hamas-charter-antisemitism