[Marxism] Fwd: Black Hole Sun: Building a Strategy Beyond The Fall of the Alt-Right - It's Going Down

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Nov 2 07:46:52 MDT 2017

(Anarchist idiots finally confronting reality.)

Also, as more people have mobilized to become involved in mass
antifascist action, has the spreading of anarchist tactics and
principles also increased? We have helped create a crisis that people
are now responding to, but are we failing to reap the benefits of mass
numbers now showing up to engage with us? If all we are in these moments
are people that show up in masks to “punch Nazis,” then our influence in
these moments will continue to degrade and moreover, it will be easier
for the State to remove and repress us, so long as we are seen as an
outside and alien body, as opposed to members of a fighting community.

https://itsgoingdown.org/black-hole-sun-building-strategy-beyond-fall-alt-right/