[Marxism] women on the offensive against sexual harassment - Change is coming - buckle up!

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 23:17:43 MST 2017

Some leaders of conventional feminist thought have been speculating
<https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/08/opinion/anger-women-weinstein-assault.html>
about
some kind of progressive political upheaval, but in my opinion this is
infinitely more revolutionary than that. We are about to experience a
plunge into completely unknown and uncharted territory.

Most elites remain blissfully unaware of what’s coming. The liberal think
tanks in Washington still believe they’ll be able to manipulate the #MeToo
phenomenon into some pussyhat-wearing rah rah Kamala Harris 2020 movement
that they can use to their advantage. They have never been more wrong.
Pandora’s box has been opened. They cannot manipulate this.

What is coming is not a new political movement, what is coming is a
revolution against the very fabric of the profoundly sick society that our
species has woven for itself. By shining a bright light on rape culture in
each and every instance it rears its ugly head, we are actually re-tracing
our footsteps back to the dawn of civilization and undoing every wrong turn
that humanity has made which got us to the catastrophic point we now find
ourselves. The fact that this is becoming a mainstream practice means that
this societal alchemy will necessarily unfold, regardless of people’s old
ideas about politics and revolution.

Change is coming. What looks like women talking about their experiences
with rape culture is actually a vast area of endarkened human
unconsciousness suddenly becoming enlightened into consciousness. A whole
section of our collective consciousness which we have never previously had
access to is now suddenly becoming available to us. The old structures will
not be able to stand on this new ground, as they were built upon the old
ground.

Buckle up.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/allowing-metoo-to-go-viral-is-the-biggest-mistake-the-establishment-ever-made-1c706d16783b