[Marxism] Fwd: I Love You, Daddy | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 13 04:26:24 MST 2017

The item forwarded by Dennis Brasky , http://www.vulture.com/2017/11/louis-ck-is-done.html <http://www.vulture.com/2017/11/louis-ck-is-done.html>
Includes the sentence,
"A well-crafted, intelligent story about the impact of rape, domestic
violence, pederasty, and so forth is already tough to watch.”

What is the understanding of people on this list?  Does pederasty imply an unequal relationship in which consent cannot be easily given or withheld?
If it does not have that implication, I am surprised to see it listed with rape and domestic violence.

    ken h