[Marxism] a little-known history of German resistance to the Nazis

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 13 13:39:20 MST 2017

https://libcom.org/history/1939-1945-the-edelweiss-pirates <https://libcom.org/history/1939-1945-the-edelweiss-pirates>

I would add that I recall reading decades ago something similar by Günter Grass, maybe in The Tin Drum.  He wrote of a gang of children (teenagers?) in a port city.  At some point they make contact with workers in a (shipbuilding?) factory, who propose some action to them.
But they choose a nihilistic approach and refuse politics.

If I did not get the right author, perhaps someone can correct me.

		ken h