[Marxism] Edward Herman, 92, Critic of U.S. Media and Foreign Policy, Dies

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 19:51:18 MST 2017

  I forget how it started, but Herman and I had a friendly email
correspondence for a little over a year until he angrily denounced me for
opposing the Ahmadinejhad government of Iran and broke off the
relationship. I'm certain that he would have had the same
"anti-imperialist" position of providing spin for Assad as his buddy
Chomsky.

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 5:58 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism