[Marxism] Imperialism: a critique of David Harvey

RKOB aktiv at rkob.net
Tue Sep 5 02:46:11 MDT 2017

In my opinion China has clearly become an imperialist power in the last
decade. Nevertheless, its development has a clear uneven character.

For those who are interested in this issue I would like to refer to a
number of studies and pamphlets:

China‘s transformation into an imperialist power. A study of the
economic, political and military aspects of China as a Great Power,
http://www.thecommunists.net/publications/revcom-number-4;

China’s Emergence as an Imperialist Power,
http://newpol.org/content/china%E2%80%99s-emergence-%E2%80%A8imperialist-power

Is Lenin’s Theory of Imperialism Incompatible with the Concept of
Permanent Revolution?
https://www.thecommunists.net/theory/imperialism-theory-and-permanent-revolution/

The China Question and the Marxist Theory of Imperialism,
https://www.thecommunists.net/theory/reply-to-csr-pco-on-china/

Lenin’s Theory of Imperialism and the Rise of Russia as a Great Power.
On the Understanding and Misunderstanding of Today’s Inter-Imperialist
Rivalry in the Light of Lenin’s Theory of Imperialism,
http://www.thecommunists.net/theory/imperialism-theory-and-russia/

Russia and China as Great Imperialist Powers. A Summary of the RCIT’s
Analysis, http://www.thecommunists.net/theory/imperialist-china-and-russia/