[Marxism] Attack on Darwin

Gregory Adler gregadler502 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 00:39:31 MDT 2017

The continued drive to discredit Darwin and his central contribution to our
understanding of evolution and its driving forces strikes me as analogous
to the attacks of Steadman et al on Marx. These attempts to shade our
understanding in the interrelated fields of science and political economy
go along with the increasing dominance of the reactionary undergrowth in
what is taken to be normal politics. Although I am sure that Wilson
expresses himself much more eloquently than Trump.

http://www.newstatesman.com/culture/books/2017/08/wilson-makes-unconvincing-attempt-kick-darwin-his-throne