[Marxism] Amazon's robotics

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Mon Sep 11 16:36:45 MDT 2017

do you mean  data entry and software/processing labor?

my guess would be that data entry is mainly handled by web-based data
entry and the majority of labor is software development and maintenance
by a small fraction of (possibly libertarian dominated) people relative
to the old days.

but it would be interesting to see a *real* study.

Les