[Marxism] "Why George Bernard Shaw Had a Crush on Stalin"

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Wed Sep 13 06:07:22 MDT 2017

I haven't been able to locate that quote. Maybe it's from Muggeridge, maybe it isn't.

I remember watching Muggeridge years ago on Bill Buckley's show, Firing Line, and was rather underwhelmed.

I guess when he was in his prime, he was supposed to have cut quite the figure. On the other hand, judging from this page of quotes from him, he seems to have been more of a cut-rate Chesterton.
https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/17437.Malcolm_Muggeridge

Jim Farmelant
http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant
http://www.foxymath.com