[Marxism] I'm the Jewish Banker Behind the Soros Fortune | Spengler

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Sep 13 12:49:53 MDT 2017

On 9/13/17 2:41 PM, MF Kalfat via Marxism wrote:

> I'm the Jewish Banker Behind the Soros Fortune | Spengler
>
> The Internet is crawling with loonie stories alleging that liberal funder
> George Soros is a frontman for the Rothschild banking family, in the
> service of a conspiracy for world government. In the 19th century, to be
> sure, the Rothschild bank exercised enormous power at the peak of British
> an...
>
> https://pjmedia.com/spengler/2017/09/03/im-jewish-banker-behind-soros-fortune/

I've had my own beefs with Soros over the years, mostly because he
funded Bard College's colonizing efforts around the world in pursuit of
advancing his Karl Popper ideology and because he is a scoundrel whose
financial chicanery has caused immense suffering. That being said, I
back the Central European University staying in Hungary despite the
government's attempts to close it.

Here's something I wrote about Soros supposedly trying to foment a
"color revolution" against Trump that addresses the anti-Semitism angle:

https://louisproyect.org/2017/01/25/is-george-soros-promoting-a-color-revolution-against-donald-trump/