[Marxism] Trotsky on the white worker

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Sep 27 11:09:37 MDT 2017

99.9 per cent of the American workers are chauvinists, in relation to
the Negroes they are hangmen and they are so also toward the Chinese. It
is necessary to teach the American beasts. It is necessary to make them
understand that the American state is not their state and that they do
not have to be the guardians of this state. Those American workers who
say: ‘The Negroes should separate when they so desire and we will defend
them against our American police’—those are revolutionists, I have
confidence in them.

https://www.marxists.org/archive/trotsky/works/1940/negro1.htm