[Marxism] Noory and Pinker

Craig Butosi cbutosi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 06:50:12 MDT 2018

This also aired last night here in Ontario, Canada:

https://tvo.org/video/programs/the-agenda-with-steve-paikin/the-best-of-times

One of Pinker's more notable talking points in this interview: that
inequality is something we shouldn't be focussing on, and, elsewhere, that
people are billionaires in an age of unprecedented inequality is not really
a moral outrage (says the Harvard professor). Abundance over distribution.
Yikes.

Craig Butosi, MA, MLIS, B Mus (Hons)
Library: library.craigbutosi.ca