[Marxism] Noory and Pinker

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 5 08:57:42 MDT 2018

Years ago I sometimes worked afternoons on maintenance standby, with access to a radio.  I listened a few times to Coast to Coast AM, then hosted by Art Bell.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell>  It was entertaining, with little attempt to be credible.  I recall the suggestion that Merlin lived backwards through time.
Also interesting was that the show was not specifically identified as being from the US, the “coasts” left undefined.
		ken h