[Marxism] Fisking Douma | Louis Proyect: The Unrepentant Marxist

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Apr 17 11:52:54 MDT 2018

If Syria and Russia claim that East Ghouta is under “full control”, we
can understand why Robert Fisk would saunter in to embark on an
investigative reporting mission for the Independent. Okay, it is “too
dangerous” for OPCW to do their own investigations but why would anybody
suspect that Syria needed time to cover up evidence? Only those people
who are for “regime change” and being paid off by the Rothschild Bank, I
guess

full: https://louisproyect.org/2018/04/17/fisking-douma/