[Marxism] "Fisking Douma"?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Apr 17 13:51:17 MDT 2018

On 4/17/18 3:36 PM, Allen Ruff via Marxism wrote:
> We know, of course, who those are who readily and regularly reference the Rothschilds. You’re not slipping, are you, Louis?

Aren't you aware that neo-Nazis are on the front lines defending Assad
using the same arguments as Fisk?

This is from the New Nationalist website that includes a picture of an
ANSWER demonstration in an article claiming that there was no chemical
attack in Douma:

http://www.newnationalist.net/2018/04/12/chemical-attack-at-douma-was-a-poorly-done-fake/

You can find other gems there like "Geneticists Find Ashkenazi Jews Are
40% More Susceptible to Dangerous Mental Disorders Due to Inbreeding"
and "Firebrand Bolshevik Leon Trotsky: Fully Backed by International
Banksters and the Pedo British War Party" that was adorned by a
red-skinned, bestial-looking Trotsky wearing a Star of David. The
article states:

"Jewish bankster Jacob Schiff was head of the New York investment firm
Kuhn, Loeb & Co. He was one of the principal backers of the Bolshevik
revolution and personally financed Trotsky’s trip from New York to
Russia. He was a major contributor to Woodrow Wilson’s presidential
campaign and an advocate for passage of the Federal Reserve Act."