[Marxism] On Russia as an imperialist power today

RKOB aktiv at rkob.net
Tue Apr 17 23:28:56 MDT 2018

Given the latest events, I would like to draw attention to two pamphlets
which I wrote on Russia. In these I demonstrated on the basis of
economic, political and military data that Russia has become an
imperialist power from the point of view of Lenin's theory of imperialism.

https://www.thecommunists.net/theory/imperialist-russia/

https://www.thecommunists.net/theory/imperialism-theory-and-russia/

--
Revolutionär-Kommunistische Organisation BEFREIUNG
(Österreichische Sektion der RCIT, www.thecommunists.net)
aktiv at rkob.net
Tel./SMS/WhatsApp/Telegram: +43-650-4068314

---